Changes Coming to WIC Program
The Florida Department of Health in Marion county will launch the WIC electronic benefits transfer system starting March 3rd.
The offices in Marion County will close from February 24th through 28th to allow the system upgrades. Then the five WIC sites will reopen on March 3rd and start issuing the cards.
The EBT cards will replace the paper checks system currently in place.
Alachua County is also switching over to the EBT system.
- Big Changes Coming for The Wiggles
- Is a Big Change Coming as Rodney Long Retires?
- A change coming on who governs GRU?
- New WIC Clinic opens in Gainesville
- Changes to County's CHOICES Program
- Summer School Program Changed
- Program Aims to Change Views on Homelessness
- Alachua County Jail Program Saving Money and Aiming To Change Lives
- Using Change To Make Change
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?