Changes Coming to WIC Program
The Florida Department of Health in Marion county will launch the WIC electronic benefits transfer system starting March 3rd.
The offices in Marion County will close from February 24th through 28th to allow the system upgrades. Then the five WIC sites will reopen on March 3rd and start issuing the cards.
The EBT cards will replace the paper checks system currently in place.
Alachua County is also switching over to the EBT system.
- Is a Big Change Coming as Rodney Long Retires?
- Big Changes Coming for The Wiggles
- Program Aims to Change Views on Homelessness
- Alachua County Jail Program Saving Money and Aiming To Change Lives
- Changes to County's CHOICES Program
- Summer School Program Changed
- Using Change To Make Change
- Gatornationals comes to Gainesville
- A Shifting Society; Is Public Opinion Changing on Controversial Issues?
- Where Does Your Christmas Tree Come From?