Historic Battle to be Reenacted Next Week
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA- About 150 years ago, Confederate and Union soliders took to the battle field in the Battle of Olustee. In a few weeks, thousands of people will reenact the battle like time had never past. Executive board members with the Blue-Gray Army Cody Gray and Lynn Nicely spoke with TV20's Lauren Lettelier about their historical reenactment.
The 38th annual Olustee battle reenactment is on Sunday, February 16th, at the Olustee Battlefield, 5815 Battlefield Trail Road, Olustee Florida. Tickets are $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for children, and preschool children are free. If you'd like more information you can call (386) 755-1097.
- Gainesville RTS to Reduce Service Next Week
- Hiring Events for Marion County Companies Set Next Week
- School Attendance Takes on New Importance Next Week
- Civil War Reenactment Draws Hundreds to Williston
- Civil War Re-enactment Incident
- Historic Road's 40 Ton Problem
- Historic Moment for Santa Fe College
- Alachua County Commissioners Support Evinston Historic Post Office
- Micanopy Historical Society Museum
- Ducks to be Removed from Historic Duck Pond Neighborhood in Gainesville