Mobile Meth Lab is Stopped in Gilchrist County
GILCHRIST COUNTY - Gilchrist County Sheriff's deputies say a duo had all the ingredients in their car to make meth...but it wasn't just drugs they found inside the car Sunday.
There were also young children inside.
Sheriff's deputies stopped Stacey Kersey and Harold Wilson on a routine traffic stop and found all the ingredients inside the vehicle to make meth.
Lt. Jeff Manning, Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office: "The Sheriff has made this very clear that there will be zero tolerance in Gilchrist County no matter what type of narcotics, so if we find someone with narcotics they're going to be arrested in Gilchrist County."
Both are still in the Gilchrist County Jail - the man is being held on a $450,000 bond and the woman is being held on a $250,000 bond.
The 6 and 7 year old kids in the car have been placed into child protective services.
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Detectives cracking down on meth labs in Alachua County
- Deputies remove Meth manufacturing lab from home
- Neighbors speak out after meth lab found next door
- ASO arrest man in possible connection to meth lab
- Meth lab discovered at Sparrow Condominiums
- Meth Lab right next to GPD substation
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Meth Lab Next Door To Daycare
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County