NCF Couple "Pays It Forward" As Grandson Undergoes Bone Marrow Transplant
Published February 15th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- While many North Central Floridians spent Valentine's Day cuddled up next to a loved one, others chose to spend it cuddled up next to an apheresis machine -- a device designed to take blood platelets from donors.
One couple from the city of Alachua chose to use their personal story on Friday to help educate others about the importance of donating blood and marrow.
TV20's Trent Kelly shows us how they are trying to give new meaning to the phrase "pay it forward."
- Black Friday Efforts Should "Pay Off"
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- Teen's Hope In Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deputy Saves Life Of Shriner, Paying It Forward
- Grandfather Uses 10 month old Grandson as "Human Shield"
- Boy with Bone Cancer Gets His "Make-a Wish"
- Couple Pays Tribute to Son Killed in Afghanistan
- Loud "Booms" Reported Over NCF
- Runners Participate In Five Points Of Life Marathon
- 7th Annual 5 Points of Life Marathon