Restaurant Businesses Prepared for Super Bowl Rush
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA- Domino's stores in Gainesville were ready for one the busiest days of the year, Super Bowl Sunday. Employees tell us it's a day of non-stop work. Domino's Pizza area supervisor Caleb Kinch said, "[We're] constantly making pizzas. I mean any time there's any space in the oven we're loading something in and just getting them out as fast as we can."
Caleb Kinch works at one of the busiest Domino's in Gainesville. He estimates area stores will have four times as many drivers on the road and six times the staff in store. Even with the extra help, Kinch says the hour and a half after the game starts can be hectic. He said, "Maybe two to three times as busy as a normal day but during the rush anywhere from five to ten times as busy I'd say." On Sunday, Domino's expects to deliver more than 11 million pizza slices and three million chicken wings nationwide.
- Big Business on Super Bowl Weekend
- Football Food Preparations Keep Local Restaurants Busy
- Super Bowl Ads
- Super Bowl Holiday?
- Tebow's Controversial Super Bowl Ad
- Fans React to Tebow's Super Bowl Ad
- Slices of Joy For Local Vets During Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl Ads Remain a Trending Topic the Day After the Game
- How did your favorite Super Bowl ad measure up?
- TV20 Water Cooler Buzz: Super Bowl Ads