4A's Do Not Endorse Any Candidate in Final Forum Before Election Day
Published March 4th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- Time is running out for voters in Gainesville to make up their minds before next week's citywide elections.
On Monday, voters got one last chance to hear from each candidate at a forum focused on issues facing voters on the east side of town.
While the sponsor of the forum -- the Alachua County 4A's -- declined to endorse any of the candidates, TV20's Trent Kelly reports, candidates in every race said they want to address problems on the east side.
- Last Candidates Forum Before Election
- Gainesville Commission At-Large Candidates Focus on GRU at Final 4A Forum
- Gainesville Courted By Statewide Candidates Before Election
- Biomass Concerns Dominate Candidate Forum for Gainesville City Commission
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum
- City Commission Candidate Forum
- Gainesville Mayoral Candidates Debate DUIs, Biomass at 4A Forum
- 4-A's Host Candidate Forum
- Candidates Forum, Faith's Role