Baby Paisley Fighting Rare Form of Leukemia
GAINESVILLE - A baby is three months old today and she is in the fight of her life as she battles a rare form of leukemia.
Paisley Wright was admitted to UF Health after her mother says she let out a blood curdling scream.
Doctors at UF health are hopeful baby Paisley will recover in a two and half year chemotherapy plan and will not have to get a bone marrow transplant.
Her mother Samantha Wright says she is strong because baby Paisley is strong.
Samantha Wright, mother: "there's like a 10% chance of making it so she has to be the one out of the ten and there are times where that is hard to fathom you know because what if she is one of the nine that don't make it but I try not to focus on that but it's in the back of my mind because I have to face that reality."
If you would like to help baby Paisley please visit her website: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/hope-and-grace-for-baby-paisley/130921
- Rare Shaped Cloud Forms at Mount Fuji
- Pickin' For Kaedyn, Helping 3-Year-Old Leukemia Patient
- Leukemia Survivor Graduates
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- Missing Census Forms
- Brides Form Lines at Goodwill's Wedding Gala
- Fill Out Forms, Get A New Home For Free!
- Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
- Neighbors of Murdered Man Say Violence in Area is Rare
- Melrose Teen Battles Rare Disease