Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
Published March 15th, 2014
INGLIS, Fla. -- They say he had just started turning his life around, but now their lives have been turned upside down.
Levy County Sheriff's Deputies on Friday identified the Inglis man who was killed after jumping from a moving vehicle earlier in the week as 39-year-old William "Billy" Walsh, who grew up in the town.
TV20's Trent Kelly spoke to family members who say even though the man had a troubled past, this was a tragedy.
- Man Dies after Jump from Window
- Investigation into missing man moves north
- Man Awaiting Trial For Killing His Family Involved in Jail Fight
- Senior Citizen Kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Man Thanks First Responders Credited With Saving His Life
- Coach Killed in Car Crash is Remembered
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today