Family of Pro Stock Motorcycle Racers Find Fun in Competition
Published March 14th, 2014
GAINESVILLE- It's back to action at the 45th annual Gatornationals.
Qualifying got under way for the top fuel, funny car, pro stock, and pro stock motorcycles.
Families flock to gatornationals for a chance for that high octane fun.
But you won't see families only in the stands.
One special racing family that has learned the true meaning of the word "team."
If a family that plays together stays together, then the Arana family bond is a pretty strong one.
Dad Hector Arana Sr. has been pro stock motorcycle racing for 25 years.
After growing up around bikes his sons pro stock motorcycle racers Hector Jr and Adam couldn't imagine doing anything else.
- Matt Smith Looks to Start Quest of Defending World Championship in Pro Stock Motorcycle
- Dave Connolly Makes Return to Pro Stock Circuit
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Williston Families Learn about Local Health Services at Health and Fun Fair
- Labor Daze Fest To Focus on Community Enrichment in Addition to Family Fun
- Labor Daze Fest 2014 Features Live Music, Family Fun
- Jest Fest brings free fun for families
- Gatornationals Racer Talks To A Local High School
- Paraplegic Racer Turned Away Despite Qualifying
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua