Gator Win Good For Gator Swag
GAINESVILLE - If you watched the SEC title game over the weekend you likely caught the Gator fever spreading across North Central Florida.
It's a win that's good for business.
At the Alumni Hall store in Butler Plaza they had to rush deliver the SEC tournament shirts.
The store has only been open for five months and the manager says it was a perfect time to make their debut.
Paloma Puig, Alumni Hall store manager: "when something happens and we are doing so well of course we want to be one of the first stores to have them."
The first game in the series will be on Thursday at 4 p.m.
- Good Grades For Students May Not Translate Into Good Report Cards For Schools
- "Lose For Good" & Donate For The Holidays
- Hair Cuts Good For Gulf
- Friends and Family Say Good-bye to Jack Hairston
- "He was a good kid"
- Hurricane Season Is Good News For One Industry
- Good News for UF Faculty
- Good Idea, Bad Location
- Local Woman Able to Make Good Living Off Of Mushroom-Growing Operation
- Man Attempts to Steal Purse, Good Samaritan Beaten in Act