ObamaCare Deadline March 31st, Extension For Some
GAINESVILLE - The deadline to sign up for ObamaCare is around the corner. More than six million people have already signed up and while that''s short of the goal the Obama administration initially laid out. There is an extension for some people, however deadlines are not clear. Here in north central florida, volunteers are helping raise those numbers.
-Social Security number/card
-W2 forms from last year or 4 pay stubs
-Driver's icense or photo ID
-Current health insurance information/policy numbers
- Too Poor For ObamaCare?
- Rubio Discusses Impact of Affordable Care Act on Businesses
- North Central Florida Residents Sign Up For the Affordable Care Act As Deadline Approaches
- Restaurant Bills Charging Health Care Fees
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- Struggling Family in Gainesville Receives Act of Kindness
- ACA Deadline Nears, Young Adults Hesitate to Sign Up
- Future Of The 400 Building
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Act Of Kindness