Search for Johnny Radabaugh Will Continue Saturday
A Marion County man is still missing tonight. He disappeared 22 days ago and family vows to keep searching until they find him.
Johnny Radabaugh, 48, is mentally challenged and was last seen doing yard work with his dad in Ocklawaha on February 25th.
There will be another search for him this Saturday conducted by Marion County search and rescue. It will get underway at 8 am.
The command post will be located at the intersection of SE 205th Avenue and NFR 95 in the Ocala National Forest.
Search and Rescue say it's a good idea to bring water and a snack; wear long pants and boots or closed toed shoes.
If you want to help them find Johnny on Saturday morning go to the command post.
If you want to join in the search with horses or ATVs then you are asked to email marioncountysearchandrescue@yahoo.Com.
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Narrowed
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Deputies search for missing man
- Hopkins Prairie Fire
- Body Found in Ocklawaha River in Search For Missing Man
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Asking For More Volunteers
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Search continues for missing Ocala boater in Gulf of Mexico
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County