Serial Streamer Attacks Several Women Near UF
He may not be "Public Enemy Number One" but he's doing a number, One, to victims near the University of Florida campus.
UF and Gainesville police are searching for a "serial reliever." Four times in the last two weeks a man described as a chunky black male around six feet tall has been relieving himself on women from behind.
The incidents occurred along 17th Street just north of University Avenue as well as the 900 block of University. All the victims were standing with their backs towards the attacker when they realized what he was doing. Police say he exposed himself and then ran away.
When he's caught, the serial streamer will face charges of battery.
- GPD Releases Sketch Of "Serial Streamer"
- Third Attack Near UF & Police Release Surveillance Vid Of Man Believed To Be Suspect
- Wife of Alleged Serial Rapist Files for Divorce
- Serial Rapist, Killer David Alan Gore Executed
- Serial Bank Robber Caught After High Speed Chase
- Several Children Injured In I-75 Crash Involving FHP Trooper
- Gainesville Residents Cleaning Up After Severe Weekend Weather
- SEVERAL HOSPITALIZED AFTER USING "SPICE"
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Home Invasion Plan Leads To Several Resident Arrest