Serial Streamer Attacks Several Women Near UF
He may not be "Public Enemy Number One" but he's doing a number, One, to victims near the University of Florida campus.
UF and Gainesville police are searching for a "serial reliever." Four times in the last two weeks a man described as a chunky black male around six feet tall has been relieving himself on women from behind.
The incidents occurred along 17th Street just north of University Avenue as well as the 900 block of University. All the victims were standing with their backs towards the attacker when they realized what he was doing. Police say he exposed himself and then ran away.
When he's caught, the serial streamer will face charges of battery.
- GPD Releases Sketch Of "Serial Streamer"
- Serial Bank Robber Caught After High Speed Chase
- Serial Rapist, Killer David Alan Gore Executed
- Wife of Alleged Serial Rapist Files for Divorce
- Several Children Injured In I-75 Crash Involving FHP Trooper
- Boy Recovers From Surgery, Faces Several More
- Severe Weather Slammed North Central Florida
- Severe Weather in Dixie County
- Man Suffers Severe Burns after an Explosion in his Apartment
- Lake City Residents Cleanup Mess Left Behind by Severe Storms