Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary
CEDAR KEY- The annual Cedar Key Spring Arts Festival celebrated it's 50th year this weekend. About 120 fine artists and craftsman participated, sharing their works and even demonstrating how they created them. Organizers told us the event supports many different businesses in the small town.
Festival Coordinator Bev Ringenberg said, "Down in the park all the food is made and sold by our local non-profit groups, the churches, the schools, the civic groups and they raise funds for their groups activities throughout the year. Between the two festivals, seafood the third week of October, and this one a little over $50,000 is raised to help local activities."
A local artist painted a mural in honor of the 50th annivesary and an exhibit was created to show the festival's history. That exhibit will be on display until the end of the month.
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Hundreds Flock To Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival 2013
- Cedar Key's Seafood Festival, A Way Of Life
- Cedar Key Festival Continues