Deputies Search for Mentally Impaired Man
Published April 20th, 2014
Alachua County Sheriff's deputies are looking for a missing man.
19-year-old David Buscher was last seen traveling on foot on Monday, April 7th in the area of 4100 northwest 39th avenue in Gainesville.
Buscher suffers from a mental impairment and family members describe him as having the mental capacity of a 7-year-old.
Family also says he has a long scar on his left leg.
Deputies say Buscher is originally from the Suwannee County area.
If you have any information regarding Buscher's whereabouts, please contact the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
- Deputies search for missing man
- Deputies search hours; armed burglars at-large
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Volunteers join search for missing Gainesville mother
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Deputy Returns Fire, Kills Man
- Deputies find man shot in leg
- Mental Health First Aid Training