Did A Dad Go Too Far When He Allegedly Threatened his Daughter's Bullies?
OCALA -The dad who is accused of threatening his daughter's bullies tells TV20 he told the administration at Hammett Bowen Elementary his daughter was being bullied, but claims they didn't do anything about it.
Kevin Christian with Marion County Schools says the administration didn't know.
Danny Pedalino is accused of threatening kids during lunch that his daughter says bullied her.
Pedalino claims the kids were already heckling her when they were eating.
Pedalino was arrested and has been charged with a misdemeanor.
Kevin Christian, Marion County Public Schools: "it's never appropriate for an adult to go on to campus and threaten anyone and it's especially not appropriate for an adult to threaten a student or a group of students."
Pedalino says he has had a lot of support for his actions.
- Has the bullying gone too far?
- Mother Arrested for Baby Daughter's Murder
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- Mom speaks about teen daughter's suicide
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)
- Man Guilty of Daughter's Starvation Death
- John Eddy Beats Up His Partner When Friends Discover She's A Man
- Man Kills Mother Of His Daughter, While She's Pregnant With Her Next Child
- Belleview Man Kills His Girlfriend, Shoots His Daughter
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach