Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
GAINESVILLE - May has been declared Eat Local Month for Alachua County. This challenge doesn't only help protect the community's health but also provides support for farmers in North Central Florida. This challenge is a pledge to eat locally grown and produced food at home or at locally owned restaurants through the month of May.
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Bacteria growing in Hogtown Creek
- Alachua County vote to not challenge City of Hawthorne's approval to annex land