FWC Unveils Gopher Tortoise App
GAINESVILLE - A team of scientists from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission have a tool to help map out threatened species, that can fit in your pocket.
It's simply called "florida gopher tortoise," after a few quick taps it can be on your phone.
The app was released last month and has since been downloaded more than 700 times.
- FWC: Fish Orlando App Shows Maps of Lakes
- Threatened Tortoise?
- TORTOISES IN MARION COUNTY
- Tortoises Hold Up Construction in Newberry
- Students Help County with Tortoise Survey
- FWC Warning Boaters Not To Boat Under the Influence
- FWC Boating Safety for Memorial Weekend
- Ghoul, goblin, skunk ape? Think again, says FWC
- FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
- Atheist Monument Unveiled on Courthouse Lawn