Gainesville2Go Employee Gets Restraining Order Against Owner
GAINESVILLE- An employee from Gainesville2Go now has a restraining order against his boss. He told us the owner showed up at his front door but it wasn't to make a delivery.
"It was insane to have somebody come to your house and threaten your life," said Jeremiah Loper. Loper was left bruised and bloody after a fight with his boss. Now, a restraining order against the Gainesville2Go Owner has left him without a job.
Loper said he'd been managing the delivery business for almost a year but didn't get along with its owner, Andrew Gorrelick. Recently, the arguments began escalating and Loper thought he needed some time off. Loper told us, "I said, you know what, I'm not doing this I want no part of this. I'm going to not come in the office anymore."
- Tent City Residents May Be Stuck Finding New Homes
- Man Arrested For Violating Trump Restraining Order
- Gainesville Property Owners Claim Damages Against Woman with Questionable History
- FDLE investigating Gainesville Fraternal Order of Police's finances
- Latest Developments In The Abuse Allegations Against Employees At Two Group Homes
- Fla. dog owner gets 10 years in boy's death
- Woman pulls fake gun on drive-thru employee after not getting french fries
- Bass Pro Shops Employee Gets Surprise
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Condo Owners Get Hosed by Weak Plastic Toilet Valves