Gator Growl Moves To Flavet Field
GAINESVILLE - Due to the declining attendance and increasing costs over the past few years, the executive committee of Gator Growl decided to try something new.
Gator Growl is being held at Flavet Field, something that has never happened before. Flavet Field will be transformed into a one-night, multi-stage festival with music, comedy and food for students, alumni and the community.
Devin McDaniel the Executive Producer for Gator Growl said the theme is "Limitless," and that is aimed to reinvigorate the University of Florida’s annual homecoming tradition.
- Gator Growl's Change of Venue Brings Up Security Questions
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- Wheelin' Gator, Fights To Sit In The Student Section
- Gator Growl making few changes for second year on Flavet Field
- 91st Gator Growl Preparations Underway
- 91st Gator Growl Attracts Larger Crowd
- Three arrested after stealing jerseys from UF locker room
- 92nd Gator Growl
- Graduations moved to Florida Field
- Two Aboard Small Banner Plane Injured During Crash At UF