At-Large 2 Candidate Helen Warren Speaks on the Issues Facing Gainesville
Published April 8th, 2014
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Above is our full interview with Gainesville City Commission candidate Helen Warren, conducted on Monday, April 7.
In addition to ways to lower GRU rates, we also asked for her position on Alachua County's proposed transportation surtax and road narrowing projects.
We wrapped up the interview by asking what separates Warren from her opponent, as well as the biggest issue she sees the City Commission facing over the next three years.
- At-Large 2 Candidate Annie Orlando Speaks on the Issues Facing Gainesville
- Gainesville Commission At-Large Candidates Focus on GRU at Final 4A Forum
- Warren, Orlando Make Final Pitch to Voters Ahead of At-Large 2 Runoff
- Voter turnout raises questions for at-large run-off election
- Harvey Budd wins at-large election seat
- Ocala Killer Still At-Large
- Gainesville candidates tackle issues facing young voters
- Residents speak to city leaders about issues facing westside Ocala
- City of Alachua Elections; Mayoral candidates speak
- PACs Funnel Money Into Gainesville Runoff Election