Marion County Crime Prevention Fund
Marion County, Florida -- Deputies at the Marion County's Sheriff's office have put in a request to the Board of Commisioners to use the crime prevention fund, helping pay for new traking devices needed to prevent auto thefts.
The Crime Prevention Fund may be used for two purposes: Crime prevention programs within the county, and safe neighborhood programs.
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- North Central Florida Receiving Federal Funding to Prevent Homelessness
- Gainesville Police Use Robot To Spread Crime Prevention Message
- Partners in Crime-Prevention Help Catch Suspect
- Alachua County Child Abuse Prevention Month
- County Commission Funds Some, Will Cut Others
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- Alachua County Approves CAPP Agencies Funding
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements