Marion County Crime Prevention Fund
Marion County, Florida -- Deputies at the Marion County's Sheriff's office have put in a request to the Board of Commisioners to use the crime prevention fund, helping pay for new traking devices needed to prevent auto thefts.
The Crime Prevention Fund may be used for two purposes: Crime prevention programs within the county, and safe neighborhood programs.
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- MCSO launches crime notification system for businesses
- Billionaire pulls funding for football complex
- Ways To Prevent Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- KidsCentral, Preventing Sleep Related Deaths Among Babies
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- Marion County Man Charged With Hate Crime
- Convict charged with crimes from inside jail