Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
Hundreds turned out for last day of the longest-running art festival in Gainesville.
The Santa Fe College Spring Arts Festival features more than 200 artists from around the country.
Organizers say the festival has been kept alive by Gainesville's love for the arts.
"When the artists come here from all over the country they tell us that we have the smartest, most art savvy crowd they see anywhere and they love our residents and, you know, our residents love the artist. So it's that wonderful energy that goes on that has made the festival last for 45 years," festival director Kathryn Lehman.
Some of the money raised at the festival will be used by Santa Fe College to award students scholarships and support the local arts.
- Santa Fe College Arts Festival Wraps Up
- Barbecue Festival Held To Raise Scholarship Money For Students
- UF Scholarship for First Generation College Students Gets Coaches Support
- Santa Fe College Hosts Dance Festival
- Teacher Brings In Horse To Help Students Create Art
- Upcoming Festival Features College Student's Short Films
- Santa Fe College Dealing With Student's Kidnapping
- Santa Fe College Students Get a Ticket to Ride...
- Santa Fe College President Putting Students and Employees First During Budget Process
- Students Take Spring Break To Help Build Homes