Warren, Orlando Make Final Pitch to Voters Ahead of At-Large 2 Runoff
Published April 8th, 2014
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Tuesday is voting day in the City of Gainesville, as residents head to the polls to cast their ballot in the runoff race for the "At-Large 2" seat on the City Commission.
Candidates Annie Orlando and Helen Warren are vying for the seat currently held by City Commissioner Thomas Hawkins -- who is term-limited.
While both candidates are registered Democrats, their positions differ on certain issues -- to hear where each candidate stands, click here to view our full interview with Annie Orlando, or here for our full interview with Helen Warren.
As of Monday, the Alachua County Supervisor of Elections said 2,457 residents cast their vote early -- that's nearly 300 more early voters than last month's general election.
Polls in Gainesville will be open on Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- At-Large 2 Candidate Helen Warren Speaks on the Issues Facing Gainesville
- At-Large 2 Candidate Annie Orlando Speaks on the Issues Facing Gainesville
- Gainesville Commission At-Large Candidates Focus on GRU at Final 4A Forum
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff
- Ocala Killer Still At-Large
- Ocala City Council Runoff Election
- Poe vs. Skop- City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- PACs Funnel Money Into Gainesville Runoff Election
- Early Voting For Gainesville Runoff Election Begins Monday
- Runoff Needed in Gainesville City Commission Race