Eastside Dessert Competition
GAINESVILLE-- Iron chefs in the making took to the kitchen today in Gainesville.
Culinary students from Eastside High School competed in a dessert contest as a part of the Alachua County Tourism Week festivities.
Following the dessert competition, the students hosted a luncheon for Alachua County Hospitality council members.
Dylan Lehnick took part in the competition and said that the skills he has learned in the kitchen will last a lifetime.
"Definitely a lot of time management, and how to deal with people, you can't do everything yourself and you have to make sure everything is being done on time," said Lehnick.
TV20's very own Emily Burris was one of the lucky judges for the competition.
- Eastside Students Score High in Math Competition
- Newberry's Backyard BBQ Does Dessert
- Despite Tragic Incident, Horse Competition Continued
- Buchholz High Grads are Finalists in Online Competition
- UF Will Deput Solar Home At International Competition
- Former Gator Athlete Wins Olympic Gold In Four-Man Bobsled Competition
- Gainesville Faces Steep Competition For Google's Attention
- Student Finalist in National Culinary Competition Needs Votes
- 2014 Florida Linemen Competition In Ocala
- Family of Pro Stock Motorcycle Racers Find Fun in Competition