Murder Suicide Investigation in Cross City
Cross City, Florida -- Dixie County Deputies are still investigating a murder suicide between a 69-year-old man and 20-year-old woman in Cross City.
Officers were called to the home of 69-year-old James Sansom Wednesday night.
They found him and 20-year-old Amy Chanthaboury dead inside the house.
They believe Sansom to be the suspect.
Family members of Chanthaboury say she earned her G-E-D and was planning on going to college in the fall.
DCPD investigators are still trying to piece together what actually happened.
Chief Wesley Jones, Cross City Police: "We do know the couple was involved in some type of relationship. And right now we have file investigating the crime scene and the medical examiner, waiting word on the medical examiner to give us further directions."
Chanthaboury leaves behind her mother, three brothers, a sister two nieces and a host of family and friends.
- Detectives Investigate Murder-Suicide
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Bizarre Murder/Suicide Premeditated?
- Apparent Murder-Suicide Kills 2
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Two Bodies Found Inside Apartment from Apparent Murder-Suicide
- 8 Dead Including 6 Children in Gilchrist County Murder-Suicide
- Family Speaks Out On Double-Murder Suicide In Palatka
- Palatka Remembers Victims Of Murder Suicide
- Two dead in murder-suicide on Ocala's east side