Murder Suicide Investigation in Cross City
Cross City, Florida -- Dixie County Deputies are still investigating a murder suicide between a 69-year-old man and 20-year-old woman in Cross City.
Officers were called to the home of 69-year-old James Sansom Wednesday night.
They found him and 20-year-old Amy Chanthaboury dead inside the house.
They believe Sansom to be the suspect.
Family members of Chanthaboury say she earned her G-E-D and was planning on going to college in the fall.
DCPD investigators are still trying to piece together what actually happened.
Chief Wesley Jones, Cross City Police: "We do know the couple was involved in some type of relationship. And right now we have file investigating the crime scene and the medical examiner, waiting word on the medical examiner to give us further directions."
Chanthaboury leaves behind her mother, three brothers, a sister two nieces and a host of family and friends.
- Detectives Investigate Murder-Suicide
- Marion County Murder Suicide
- Murder Suicide For Ocala Couple
- Attempted Murder-Suicide in Live Oak
- Two Bodies Found Inside Apartment from Apparent Murder-Suicide
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Bizarre Murder/Suicide Premeditated?
- Apparent Murder-Suicide Kills 2
- Kalisz Returns to Cross City for Court Appearance
- Cross City Woman Seriously Injured by Jumping Sturgeon