Teenager Dies from Unexpected Abnormal Blood Vessel Rupture, Community Rallies to Family
A North Central Florida teenager lost the fight of her life last night.
Earlier this week, we shared Peyton Evans' story with you.
She was 15-years-old and was born with an undetected abnormal blood vessel that ruptured while she was exercising at the local YMCA in Ocala last week.
The community gathered physically and virtually using #prayforpeyton to show their support.
She received donations from locals and people all across the country.
While Evans passed away last night, her family says they are glad that as an organ donor Peyton will help bring life to seven different people.
- Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team
- Three Teenagers Vandalize High School
- "Family Matters" TV star comes to PAVE Back to School Rally
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
- High School Football Player Dies During Camp
- Eastside High School Athlete Dies
- Two hero officers honored at High Springs Community School