Trendy Entertainment's new CEO and game release
Published May 12th, 2014
Gainesville, Florida -- Trendy Entertainment's new CEO is helping the company get ready for its newest game release.
Former Lucas Arts President Darrell Rodriguez is coming at a time when makers at Trendy Entertainment are working towards the release of Dungeon Defenders 2.
Trendy Entertainment is best known for its Dungeon Defenders: First and Second wave games -- for iOS and Android, as well as Dungeon Defenders for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Rodriguez says they plan on working more with the community so they can participate in influencing the game's direction.
Darrell Rodriguez, CEO, Trendy Entertainment: "Gainesville is an exciting city. It has great talent especially with the university right here; there are great opportunities in Florida in particular so bringing the excitement of video game industry to Gainesville is something that we look forward to as well as getting involved with the community."
Dungeon Defenders 2 is currently in development for the PC and MAC.
There is no timetable on its release.
- UF Cuts Trees For New Building, Promises To Replace Them
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Releases New App
- JP Morgan's CEO to Stay
- Crowds Pack Movie Theaters on Christmas Day to See New Releases
- New Video Released of Topless Woman Chase
- Racist rant turned apology- Gainesville High teen releases new video
- New FCAT Scores Released
- GPD, UFPD Release New Video, Sketch of Possible Sexual Assault Suspect
- New Restrictions on Game Day Parking Passes Gainesville City Commission
- New Rules For Game Day Neighborhood Parking In Gainesville