Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
PUTNAM COUNTY-- An eight-month long methamphetamine investigation has resulted in the arrest of 14 suspects.
It happened in western Interlachen Friday, after Putnam County Sheriff's Deputies busted a meth cook in the area last October.
17 warrants were issued, of which 13 were arrested, along with one other suspect.
During the search, deputies found a meth lab on Arrowhead Drive and finished meth at 120 Paul Drive in Interlachen.
One gram of meth and 86 grams of meth oil along with various drug paraphernalia items were seized.
There are still four suspects at large.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Deputy Robert Lundy Awarded Florida Sheriff's AssociatIon Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- 23 arrested in Putnam County drug operation
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County