Family Pleads for Information About Murder of Sebastian Ochsenius
GAINESVILLE - Four years later and the pain is as real as yesterday for one Gainesville family...after 16 year old Sebastian Ochsenius was shot and killed in is home in June 2010.
Today the family was pleading with the public to come forward with any information they have.
No suspect has been arrested yet in connection to the murder...that happened as someone was breaking into the home.
Sebastian's brother Boris says he promised to devote his life to bringing justice to who did this.
Boris Ochsenius Jr., Sebastian's Brother: "the pursuit of justice is the reminder every day that he's gone - we are trying to stop that - we are trying to bring that to an end."
Tomorrow the family will be painting the 34th Street wall in Gainesville to alert the public.
They are offering a $20,000 reward for anyone who can lead them to their child's murderer.
- Detectives Canvas Neighborhoods for Information on the Murder of Sebastian Ochsenius
- Sebastian Ochsenius' Death... Exclusive Interview With Best Friend Tonight
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- More Information on Murder
- Ocala Detectives Offering Reward for Information on Murder
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty
- After three years, Thomas pleads to murder of Rosemary Jenkins
- Slain Woman's Family Pleads for Justice
- Superintendent of Gilchrist County Schools Speaks Out About the Kids Murdered in Bell
- Video of Beyonce's Family Fighting, Stirs Conversation About Domestic Violence