Family of Slain Teenager Paints 34th Street Wall, Seeks Justice Four Years Later
ALACHUA COUNTY--- Tomorrow marks the four year anniversary of Sebastian Ochsenius's death and his family is still seeking justice.
Friday, we told you the family gathered to plead to the public for someone to come forward with information.
Saturday morning, they went a step further and painted the wall on 34th street.
After devoting his life to finding justice for his brother, Boris Ochsenius says the painting of the wall helps with exposure and awareness.
"We paint the wall for multiple reasons. Three of them have to do with the reward and to bring justice. One is just a memorial and remembering my brother. So, this is how we honor his life," said Sebastian's brother Boris Ochsenius.
Sebastian was shot and killed in 2010 in his kitchen while checking his computer.
Alachua County deputies believe the suspect is local.
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- Slain Woman's Family Pleads for Justice
- Family of Man Run Over and Killed by Police Seek Justice
- Four Years Later: 2007's Top Football Recruits
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Painting Wall in Teens Honor
- UF Students Paint The Wall For Christian Aguilar
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...