Gainesville Man Accused of Keeping Victims in His Home as Sex Slaves
GAINESVILLE - A Gainesville public accountant has been arrested for human trafficking, and police think he kidnapped and sexually abused three victims in his home in Northwest Gainesville.
Timothy Deegan sits in the Alachua County Jail tonight on a $300,000 bond.
A sworn complaint details a lengthy investigation.
In his home victims claim they were raped and filmed without their consent, that he took doorknobs off to lock them in, and had traps and weapons inside.
One resident who lives on the outside of Deegan's subdivision says nothing like this has ever happened in her more than 20 years living there.
Tootie Richey, Gainesville: " This has increased my awareness of how dangerous it can be if you aren't aware...it's like a television show."
The maximum prison sentence these three felonies bring is 90 years in prison.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Sumter County Man Accused Of Having Sex With A Child
- A Man Accused of Sex Acts with Pet Donkey
- Man Accused of Sex with 14-Year-Old, Two Spoke Through App
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife