Horse Injected with Gasoline in Belleview Is Back Home
BELLEVIEW - The horse injected with gasoline in Belleview has been released to recover at home...but her owner says the neighborhood is still on high alert.
Leah Greenleaf is cleaning Kate's wound and the doctor says it should heal...but how long it will take until they are completely out of the woods is unknown.
Marion County Sheriff's deputies say they are still investigating but haven't made any arrests.
Leah Greenleaf, Kate's owner: "now we're hearing noises and we are up more and shining lights and none of us are sleeping as well as we used to so we would like to get back to normal."
Link to Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KateTheHorseInjectedWithGasoline
Link to Fundraising site: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7n1tc?psid=d1108e6956cc45ce8c4d894f1a03ec26
Link to info on the poker run: https://www.facebook.com/events/727401067323242/?ref=br_tf
- One Horse has Died and One is Recovering After Being Injected with Gasoline in Marion County
- Rally Held for Horses Injected with Gasoline
- "Grief is Unbearable!"- Vet Who Injected Horses with Possible Lethal Compoud:
- Car crashes into home after driver has seizure in Belleview
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Mobile home in Marion County on fire
- E15 Gasoline, Questions Raised
- Retired Home for Horses
- Home-grown horse running in Preakness Stakes
- Governor Rick Scott Schedules Lethal Injection for Convicted Killer