Local Artist Owns 3D Fluorescent Art Museum
Newberry, FL -- One Gainesville artist is looking to put this area on the map for something called "3D Fluorescent Art". He claims to own the world's only 3D Fluorescent Art Museum in Newberry.
"I was coming home on the plane and i thought i could make a 3D fluorescent museum," said Roberg.
Flash forward five years and he and his wife now own a 3D Fluorescent Art Museum in Newberry.
All the art is for sale, but he doesn't charge a penny to view it.
"It's on a donation basis and people will come in and sometimes they won't put anything in and sometimes they'll put a $20 bill in," said Roberg.
- Top Alachua County DEC Leaders Resign
- Fire Destroys Apartment Building
- Salvato Verdict Reached
- GRU Customer Seeks Refund
- Man Linked to String of Robberies
- Suspicious Packages Identified in Marion County
- Second Case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis in Marion County
- Triple-Murderer Executed
- International Artist Creates Political Drawings For Gainesville Museum
- Winter Art Fair Offers Selection from Local Artists