Malcom Randall Medical Center Under Review
One important point Gibson stressed was that the 14-day performance goal to see patients has been eliminated, taking away any reason employees have to create secret waiting lists.
He also said he'll make sure any retaliation against whistle blowers will not be tolerated.
Gibson stated over 3,000 patients at the Gainesville location have been called so far to ensure they get the care they need.
- Three suspended for paper waiting list at Gainesville VA
- No bedside emergency buttons, few nurses on locked VA psych ward
- Holiday Surprise For Patients At The VA Hospital
- Rainy Weather Doesn't Stop Annual VA Charity Walk
- Trustees Review Options for Leasing Munroe Regional Medical Center
- The City of Gainesville Reviews GREC Settlement
- County Commision's Informal Meetings Under Review
- UF fraternity under fire for disrespecting veterans
- Local Gay Activist Questions Medical Group
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death