State Releases FCAT Scores
GAINESVILLE - The state released FCAT scores today for grades 4 to 8 as teachers and students say goodbye, for the most part, to the old FCAT test.
The Florida Department of Education has yet to name the exam that replace the FCAT, and leaders from the Alachua County School District hope that the state will send some practice questions before the summer is over...so teachers can plan.
Jackie Johnson, Alachua County Scchool Board: "most of the language arts and math will be handled by the new company but science will continue to be held by the old company so it really depends on what subject and what grade level you are taking about."
The state says they will use these different testing companies until the 2017-2018 school year.
- New FCAT Scores Released
- F-C-A-T Scores To Be Released
- F-C-A-T Scores Released Tuesday
- Third-Grade FCAT Math and Reading Scores Static
- Florida Board Lowers FCAT Writing Test Passing Score
- Ninth Graders Algebra FCAT Scores Disappoint Across The State
- Music in Early Education Shows Benefit to FCAT Test Scores
- Rural County Makes Big Gains on This Year's F-CAT Scores
- Students' FCAT Scores Investigated
- FCAT Scores Delayed