Truck Stop Incident Leads To Arrest
Marion County, FL--- The drink, Four Loko made one Marion County man live up to its name.
Sheriffs deputies arrested Robert Gavin and Morgan Rutherford after an incident at a truck stop on West Highway 326.
Witnesses told investigators that Gavin had been rolling in the grass, trying to take off his clothes.
Then he and Rutherford entered the truck stop and resisted when deputies arrived to investigate.
Gavin explained he had been drinking a Four Loko, which used to be a mix of caffeine and alcohol.
The company that makes the drink reformulated it 4 years ago and it no longer contains caffeine.
Rutherford was arrested for obstructing deputies.
- High Springs Traffic Stop Leads To Chase & Arrest
- Sleep Deprivation Leads to Vehicular Homicide and Caution for Truck Drivers
- Two Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charges After Road Rage Incident
- Man Arrested In Gainesville Road Rage Incident
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop Follow Up
- Body Found Behind Truck Stop
- Random Stabbing at Marion County Truck Stop
- Traffic Stop Leads To Drug Bust