Two Local Men Save Man Who Drove Into Pond
A Gainesville man owes his life to some kind citizens who saved him from ending up in some hot water.
The man was driving his car in Uptown Village in Gainesville when hes suffered some sort of medical episode.
He lost control of the car hit two parked cars in the neighborhood.
The man then went straight into the communitys retnetion pond.
He was unconscious when he went into the water and some local heros jumped into the water to save his life.
(Marcus Lady, Uptown Village Maintenance Tech)- "the cars sinking we had to jump in and go get him"
The driver became conscious as the men pulled him out of the water and was transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
The men that saved him went right back to work.
- Man Shoots Cat During Children's Sleepover
- Gainesville Towing Rates Going Up
- Gainesville Police Department Makes Big Prostitute Bust
- Two Men Arrested for Raping and Drugging Women
- Woodland Villages Pond Drained Once More Due To Ground Disturbance
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Two Men Missing After Trying to Save Boy from River
- Car Crash in Dixie County; Two Men Airlifted to Shands
- Two Men Arrested for Car Burglaries
- Series of Car Accidents Plague Gainesville Roadway