Two Local Men Save Man Who Drove Into Pond
A Gainesville man owes his life to some kind citizens who saved him from ending up in some hot water.
The man was driving his car in Uptown Village in Gainesville when hes suffered some sort of medical episode.
He lost control of the car hit two parked cars in the neighborhood.
The man then went straight into the communitys retnetion pond.
He was unconscious when he went into the water and some local heros jumped into the water to save his life.
(Marcus Lady, Uptown Village Maintenance Tech)- "the cars sinking we had to jump in and go get him"
The driver became conscious as the men pulled him out of the water and was transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
The men that saved him went right back to work.
- Vigil For Two Men Killed in Car Accident Ends Sooner Than Expected
- Gainesville Business Owner Dies from Firework Accident
- Smoke Detector Could Have Saved Man's House
- Gainesville man turns old fire gear into hot accesories
- Homeless man saves children
- Anonymous Donor Helps Save Dogs Life
- Two students looking to take over the role of Mr. Two Bits
- Woodland Villages Pond Drained Once More Due To Ground Disturbance
- Sinkhole Drains Retention Pond In Ocala
- Two Men Missing After Trying to Save Boy from River