U.S. 301 closure causes frustration
Hawthorne, Florida -- The railroad crossing at US 301 in Hawthorne reopened this evening, this after officials expected to be working until Saturday.
The railroad crossing on US 301 was closed due to maintenance needs.
FDOT also came in and resurfaced each side of the crossing.
Two different detours, one for local vehicles and the other for semi-trucks, were created during construction.
- U.S. 301 in Hawthorne Closing for a Week
- New Drivers License Regulations Cause Frustration
- Fires Causing Road Closures
- Paul Ryan Visit Will Cause Road Closures
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Life After a US 301 Bypass
- Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Americans Frustrated About Healthcare Website
- New Cigarette Tax Frustrates Local Businesses