Columbia Co. Deputies Searching for Shooting Suspect
LAKE CITY---Sheriff deputies are on the lookout for a man they say shot a security guard and a woman and then fled.
Deputies say 29-year-old Robert Dell Church was arguing with two females inside The Elks Lodge on Washington Street in Lake City, when the security guard attempted to break them up.
Deputies say Church and the guard got into a fight and that's when Church went to a vehicle and got a gun.
He then shot the guard and fled.
The bullet passed through the guard and hit a woman.
Both the guard and woman were taken to UF Health Shands.
Their conditions are unknown.
If anyone has any information on Church's whereabouts, please call the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
- Suspect identified in deputy-involved shooting
- Law enforcement searching for missing Lake City woman
- Search efforts for missing Lake City woman grows
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Marion Co. Authorities Searching for Missing Plane, Pilot
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught
- Suspect in Marion Oaks Shooting shoots himself on I-10
- Deputies scale back search efforts
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust