Columbia County shooting suspect on the loose
LAKE CITY, Fla. - The Columbia County Sheriff's Office is on the lookout for Robert Church, the suspect in the early morning shooting on the 1600 block of NE Washington Street, in Lake City.
According to a press release from CCSO, Church was involved in an argument with two women inside the Elks Lodge.
The reports add a security guard tried to intervene and escorted the two women, and Church, outside. Once outside, Church fell to the ground during a struggle. He then went to a vehicle in the parking lot, grabbed a handgun, and shot the security guard once. He fled the area.
The security guard was taken to Shands and his condition is currently unknown.
If anyone has information on Church’s whereabouts, they are asked to call the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office at 386.719.2005 or Crime Stoppers of Columbia County Inc. at 386.754.7099
- Columbia Co. Deputies Searching for Shooting Suspect
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Columbia County man suspected of fraud
- Suspect in Marion Oaks Shooting shoots himself on I-10
- Students Stand Against Rape As Suspect In UF Attacks Still On The Loose
- Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
- Suspect identified in deputy-involved shooting
- Cloud 9 Shooting Suspects Arrested
- Deputies bust suspected human trafficking ring in Columbia County
- Columbia County Shooting Involving Deputy