Down Trees In Gainesville
Gainesville, Florida -- Recent showers in Gainesville are saturating the ground, and wind gusts that usually wouldn't affect trees are now having a huge impact.
There have been numerous calls from residents who say trees are falling in their neighborhoods and on power lines.
That has some homeowners taking preventative action by removing trees from their homes.
Tabatha Perry and her husband just moved and they've already started to take down the pines trees out front.
She says she doesn't want to have to worry about it when a hurricane or another storm comes passing through.
- Christmas Tree Sales Down Because of Florida Heat
- Oak Trees Being Cut Down Upsets Residents
- Fay brings trees down, water levels up
- Gainesville Tree Lighting
- Gainesville Family Gets Rude Awakening After Tree Falls on House
- Tree Falls on Home in Northwest Gainesville
- Tree Falls on Gainesville Home
- Storm Causes Tree To Crash Roof of Northwest Gainesville Complex
- Gainesville Tree Service Company Fined $153,000
- Plane Goes Down Near Gainesville Regional Airport