Four Arrested In Alachua Co. Drug Bust
The Gainesville-Alachua County Drug Task Force arrived at the Budget Inn looking for 25-year-old Rachael Sexton.
But they found a lot more inside.
Officers arrested four in connection with drugs, booking Timothy Ford, Amanda Dirobbio, Milton Wilcox and Rachael Sexton into the Alachua County Jail.
In the hotel room on southwest 13th street, officers found a "white powdery crystal substance" in four plastic bags and marijuana.
The white powder substance tested positive for meth.
There were also three plastic bottles, all used to produce the meth.
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Prostitution Bust in Southeast Gainesville Leads to Four Arrests
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust
- Gainesville Crime Task Force
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Neighbors Arrested in Marijuana Grow House Bust
- Two Arrested in Marijuana Growing Bust