Four Stabbed During Argument In Columbia County
Published July 20th, 2014
LAKE CITY - An argument in Lake City led to four stabbings, Saturday night. The dispute was between the landlords of a home on Southwest Wendy Terrace and its occupants.
According to a report from the Columbia County Sheriff's Office, the landlord 46-year-old donald fanslow and his wife leah fanslow, told the tenants they were going to turn off the power to the home.
As the argument intensified donald stabbed two people inside the home and cut another with a pocket knife. Sometime during the incident his wife, also received a cut. One victim was flown to the hospital while the rest were transported through ambulance. Everyone is in stable condition.
Donald was taken to the Columbia County Detention Facility and booked on three counts of aggravated battery with a $150,000 bond. This investigation is active and ongoing.
- Law enforcement searching for missing Lake City woman
- Search efforts for missing Lake City woman grows
- FDLE: Sheriff's deputies cleared in Lake City shooting
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Several people injured in Lake City shooting
- Three Arrested for Child Neglect in Lake City
- Summerfeild man pulls knife on a teenager after being threatened
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- 4 Stabbed With Pocket Knife In Orlando
- NCF agencies search for missing woman