Gainesville Man Pulls Knife on Girlfriend and Her Alleged Lover
GAINESVILLE---Gainesville police say one couple got into a fight over an alleged affair and it resulted in a knife being pulled.
GPD says Darrell Maxwell believed his girlfriend was having an affair with another man.
All three were together in a room when Maxwell grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened to stab the man.
Maxwell's girlfriend tried to intervene and he threatened to stab her too.
A fourth person was able to disarm Maxwell and he was arrested.
He is charged with aggravated assault.
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Man Kills Ex-Girlfriend, Her Mother
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Police: Man Kills Girlfriend's Cat, Threatens To Kill Woman
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Man fatally shot after confrontation with Ocala Police officers at a hotel
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Cannabis Lovers Unite in Gainesville
- Bradenton Man Shot By Police After Holding Girlfriend Hostage