Getting ready for July 4th
Gainesville, Florida -- As 4th of July approaches, firework vendor operators stress safety for those purchasing fireworks.
Many vendors in Gainesville compete with one another trying to give people the best deals.
According to Florida law, fireworks larger than sparklers and novelties can only be used for agricultural purposes.
At Kaboom fireworks, you must sign a waiver that states your purchase and use of fireworks falls within an exemption, specified under Florida statutes law, which includes agricultural and fish hatchery purposes, like scaring animals from fisheries and farms.
The key for a great 4th, be safe and have fun.
Most firework vendors in Gainesville are open all day Friday.
- Alachua Prepares for the 4th of July
- People Beating the Heat for the 4th of July
- Small Town Goes All Out For 4th Of July
- 4th of July Dedication Ceremony
- July 4th Fireworks Scrapped at a Number of Military Bases in The US
- Girl Power--Getting Ready for Middle School
- Marion County Gets Ready for Isaac
- Getting Ready For The Big Day
- UF STUDENTS GETTING READY FOR THE GAME
- Get Pets Ready in Case of Disaster