Levy County Murder Investigation
Published July 7th, 2014
Levy County, Florida -- Clues have been hard to come by in solving a murder outside of Williston over the weekend.
Near the intersection of Northeast 218th avenue and 35th street, investigators discovered the body of 31-year-old Leo Rives, on the ground beside a white ford crown victoria.
Deputies say based on the evidence the shooting began in the vehicle.
They believe the victim and the shooter knew each other.
Lieutenant Scott Tummond says right now any lead is a good lead.
Anyone with information regarding this crime is encouraged to call Levy County Sheriff's Office at 352-486-5111 or Crimestoppers at 1-800-349-8477.
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Investigators asking public for help in double-murder
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation
- More Details Emerge In Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Launches New Investigation
- Another Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation Concludes
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- Murder Suicide Investigation in Cross City