Levy County Murder Investigation
Published July 7th, 2014
Levy County, Florida -- Clues have been hard to come by in solving a murder outside of Williston over the weekend.
Near the intersection of Northeast 218th avenue and 35th street, investigators discovered the body of 31-year-old Leo Rives, on the ground beside a white ford crown victoria.
Deputies say based on the evidence the shooting began in the vehicle.
They believe the victim and the shooter knew each other.
Lieutenant Scott Tummond says right now any lead is a good lead.
Anyone with information regarding this crime is encouraged to call Levy County Sheriff's Office at 352-486-5111 or Crimestoppers at 1-800-349-8477.
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- More Details Emerge In Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation
- Another Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation Concludes
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Launches New Investigation
- Levy County Man Accused of Murder...Family & Friends React
- Gilchrist County Murder Investigation Continues
- Columbia County Murder Investigation
- Murder Suicide Investigation in Cross City
- Murder Investigation