Man Shot and Killed In Walmart Parking Lot
One person is in custody after a deadly parking lot shooting late Wednesday night.
Detectives say two men got into a fight around 11 PM in the Walmart parking lot on Bahia Avenue in Silver Springs Shores.
Witnesses say one of the men grabbed a gun and shot 21- year- old Thomas Brown.
Detectives found brown dead at the scene.
The shooter left in an SUV but was located near Ocklawaha.
An unidentified man was detained for questioning but no charges have been filed.
- 15 Year Old Girl Shot and Killed in Gainesville Parking Lot
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Gainesville Police Search For Man Who Exposed Himself In Parking Lot
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- Clay County man shot and killed in front yard
- Man Shot and Killed by Juvenile in Cedar Key
- Man Shot and Killed During Argument, Police Say
- Man Shot and Killed in Ocala
- Man Shot And Killed In His Home In Ocala
- Summer Weather Raises Awareness on Parking Lot Safety