Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
A missing Ocala man with Alzheimer's Disease has been found and returned to his family.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office put out a Silver Alert for 83-year-old Wayland Hogan, Jr. Friday afternoon.
Deputies found him early Saturday morning at the Kangaroo gas station located on highway 441 in Summerfield.
Hogan was in good health and his family has taken him back home
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Alzheimer's Research Gets Some Big Funding In Florida
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Battling Alzheimer's