Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
A missing Ocala man with Alzheimer's Disease has been found and returned to his family.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office put out a Silver Alert for 83-year-old Wayland Hogan, Jr. Friday afternoon.
Deputies found him early Saturday morning at the Kangaroo gas station located on highway 441 in Summerfield.
Hogan was in good health and his family has taken him back home
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Stress linked to Alzheimer's disease
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales