Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
A missing Ocala man with Alzheimer's Disease has been found and returned to his family.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office put out a Silver Alert for 83-year-old Wayland Hogan, Jr. Friday afternoon.
Deputies found him early Saturday morning at the Kangaroo gas station located on highway 441 in Summerfield.
Hogan was in good health and his family has taken him back home
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Human remains ID'd as body of missing Dunnellon man
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Ocala man accused of burning neighbor's house while she was home
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Investigators Find Body Believed To Be Missing Man From Interlachen
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Man dies in hospital after being found injured on CR 484