New Healthcare Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
GAINESVILLE - A new healthcare center has been approved to open in southwest Gainesville, and residents in the Linton Oaks area say it's something that will give them better access to care.
The health department has been given a $300,000 grant to operate the clinic and many other donors have pitched in as well.
Construction is slated to begin at the end of summer.
Anthanette Manns, resident: "it will helps lots of people who don't have transportation...the hardest part is catching the bus waiting on the buses."
Many surveyed in the neighborhood say they use the emergency room as their source of healthcare.
- New Medical Center Opening in Southwest Gainesville
- New Trauma Center Opens in Ocala
- Man Shot in SouthWest Gainesville
- Gainesville To Open New Theater For Youth
- Mother-Daughter Duo Opens New Charter School in Gainesville
- New Urgent Care Center Opens in Gainesville
- UF Health Drops Lawsuit, ORMC Trauma Center Will Stay Open
- Ocala Trauma Center Fights to Stay Open
- FEMA Recovery Center Open in Lake City
- Gainesville Physician Indicted with 210 Counts of Healthcare Fraud